• Saturday 4 May 2019

    Ariana Grande Responds to Criticism That She's 'Milking' Mac Miller's Death

    Ariana Grande Responds to Criticism That She's 'Milking' Mac Miller's Death


    Ariana Grande shared a sweet tribute to Mac Miller on Thanksgiving Day where she wrote that her late ex-boyfriend is "very missed." Most fans thought it was a touching moment, but critics are now coming forward accusing Grande of "milking" Miller's death for attention.
    One Twitter user replied to a story shared by Complex about Grande's tribute, writing, "She milking this shit bruh." This is what Grande replied:

    i pray you never have to deal with anything like this ever and i’m sending you peace and love.
    "I pray you never have to deal with anything like this ever and I’m sending you peace and love," she wrote. The singer's close friend Halsey (along with hundreds of fans) quickly stepped in to defend her, telling the user to "shut the f*ck up."
    Grande later rolled out a series of tweets expressing her concern for what has been a toxic environment on Twitter as of late, with critics both blaming her for Miller's death while simultaneously quilting her for grieving.

    some of the shit i read on here makes me sick to my stomach. it scares me the way some people think and i don’t like this world a lot of the time. if only we could be more compassionate and gentle with one another. that’d be sick.
    "Some of the shit I read on here makes me sick to my stomach," Grande tweeted. "It scares me the way some people think and I don’t like this world a lot of the time. If only we could be more compassionate and gentle with one another. That’d be sick."
    Grande and Miller dated for two years before splitting in May of this year. Miller died just four months later from an apparent drug overdose, and Grande is understandably still actively grieving his loss.
    For more info please visit our site: www.jerrykessytz.blogspot.com

    No comments:

    Post a Comment